School of Athens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nice to meet you!

2 posters

Go down

Nice to meet you! Empty Nice to meet you!

Post  Bel Tue Oct 09, 2012 5:41 am

Hi, my name is Bel. Nice to meet you. Here is a little bit about me:

Ever since I was young, I was drawn to the spiritual. Back then, when I was in elementary school, I dabbled in all sorts of magic. I loved to read and try out the exercises I read in books, from the internet, anything! I was kind of a keener and spent a LOT of time reading and owned many occult books (and still do). But it had attracted a lot of low-vibrational entities towards me, so I stopped. It built up a lot of fear within me because I did not protect myself very well back then.

More recently, however, I've decided to pick up where I left off over a decade ago, relearning all the material that has been given to me (and new things). This time around, I feel as if some sort of higher force is guiding me through my spiritual journey- a calling of some sort. I am even more passionate than before on studying the metaphysical, divine, mystical. Knowledge. I seek to hone my skills and broaden this knowledge.

I am more of an "absorber" so I probably would not post as much as other members. But now and then, I may post titles to books and or full e-books that are interesting and relevant. Oh, I also think of myself as a healer of some sort. I believe in love, compassion and gratitude. All that good stuff is really powerful magic and good for the soul.

As for my personal life, currently I am nearing the end of my University studies. I also love cats. My heart explodes and my body turns into puddi when I see a cute kitty. Real love.

Well, that's it about me. Thanks for reading and may good fortune fall upon you.

Bel
Bel

Back to top Go down

Nice to meet you! Empty Re: Nice to meet you!

Post  nibanna man Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:43 am

It's great that you have such a strong interest in the occult. Also, I love kitties too. :3
And, it would be great if you could contribute some e-books to the site. Thanks.

nibanna man

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum