School of Athens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello Everyone

4 posters

Go down

Hello Everyone Empty Hello Everyone

Post  Apostle Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:47 pm

What's going on?

I'm Apostle. To many of you from /x/, I'm that tripfag.

My interests as far as the occult go can range anywhere from basic Meditation, to Hermeticism, to deep raw Spirituality.

I have been lucky enough to be born into a spiritual family, but yet, filled with drama and mental warfare.

My mother was Buddhist and my father open to many religions.

Since I was around 11 or 12 I had a deep interest into energy, energy manipulation, and places like Atlantis and Mu. I had been able to "cure" people of sickness with recommendations of mixtures of both herbs and medicines, which worked like a charm, surprisingly.

When I was around 16-17, I had developed a very deep intuition with myself and the individuals around me. This was also the time I had become interested in taking ecstasy and ketamine. During these times, at least on the ecstasy tips, I had figured out that I could read people's minds and almost literally be there with them during my rolls.

This lead to my first experiments with DMT and really blew my mind as far as trips go.

I met God, in the most brief of descriptions.

Now, I'm vastly interested in my continuation of heavy duty manifestations and working with my continuous third eye buzzing (my forehead literally buzzes all day). This had lead me to different paths, such as The Divine Science (Theurgy School, didn't enjoy it much), a Hermetic circle of individuals, and the Philosophical Research Society (One of the most amazing libraries and vaults of information I've ever witnessed).

Now, I'm a pure spiritualist, working persistently on strengthening my mind, my spirit, and my manifestations.

I'm becoming well versed in religion, hermeticism, and magick work.

In the physical, I work as an A&R for a music publishing company and I'm my own boss at a video game development company.

As far as life goes, it seems I'm doing rather well with my mind, my body, and my spirit.
Apostle
Apostle

Back to top Go down

Hello Everyone Empty Re: Hello Everyone

Post  zartunze Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:56 pm

Sup dude! If you didn't know, we have a mutual friend by the name of Forge (who posted once here already). Anyways, you sound like a really cool person. You should definitely let me play one of your games (since I do enjoy vidya a lot). Also, I'd love to hear about your DMT trip if you would be comfortable at any time in the future to share it. I enjoy reading about those but I don't think I'll ever put myself in a position to do DMT.

Sorry for being over-friendly. Good vibes and such. >_>

zartunze

Back to top Go down

Post  Apostle Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:04 pm

Forge? Oh, do you mean like him and I met before this forum? Or a mutual forum friend?

I appreciate that! And yeah, I'm designing a minecraft server right now. Going to take it to next heights. Talk about manifestation! I have a crew of individuals who can be seen as top of their fields in MC. It's insane man.

I'll have to write up my DMT story in full from memory. It'll take a few hours to fully write it out.

zartunze wrote:Sup dude! If you didn't know, we have a mutual friend by the name of Forge (who posted once here already). Anyways, you sound like a really cool person. You should definitely let me play one of your games (since I do enjoy vidya a lot). Also, I'd love to hear about your DMT trip if you would be comfortable at any time in the future to share it. I enjoy reading about those but I don't think I'll ever put myself in a position to do DMT.

Sorry for being over-friendly. Good vibes and such. >_>
Apostle
Apostle

Back to top Go down

Post  zartunze Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:20 pm

Apostle wrote:Forge? Oh, do you mean like him and I met before this forum? Or a mutual forum friend?
He says you've met him (on the internet or not) before.
Apostle wrote:I have a crew of individuals who can be seen as top of their fields in MC. It's insane man.
Tell me more about it. I'm an off-and-on hardcore MC player.

zartunze

Back to top Go down

Post  Apostle Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:34 pm

Not sure where I've met him to be honest. I'm on 4chan a bunch, /x/ specifically.

The MC server is basically this:

There will be 4 main nations that the player can choose from. The nations themselves will fight over resource capture points, which will act as the gross for each Nation and what they can purchase and what not for each war. The wars will happen either every two weeks or every Saturday, to allow more people to come on and fight.

There is also going to be dungeons and bosses, of which the player will be allowed to level his character from certain classes he wants to pursue (5 major classes with 2 different specialized areas). The player will then battle monsters, enter dungeons, collect gear, level up his character, partake in nation elections (for positions of power such as King or Prime Minister), and even battle it out for resources for their kingdom.

We have made our own map and each nation will have it's own specialized type of land.

It will be a fully modded server.

zartunze wrote:
Apostle wrote:Forge? Oh, do you mean like him and I met before this forum? Or a mutual forum friend?
He says you've met him (on the internet or not) before.
Apostle wrote:I have a crew of individuals who can be seen as top of their fields in MC. It's insane man.
Tell me more about it. I'm an off-and-on hardcore MC player.
Apostle
Apostle

Back to top Go down

Post  Karma Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:48 pm

by Forge he means me.

Back to top Go down

Post  Apostle Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:51 pm

Karma wrote:by Forge he means me.

FUCKING KARMAAAAAA
Apostle
Apostle

Back to top Go down

Post  Karma Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:53 pm

Apostle wrote:

FUCKING KARMAAAAAA

cant get rid of me can you?

Back to top Go down

Post  Apostle Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:54 pm

Karma wrote:
Apostle wrote:

FUCKING KARMAAAAAA

Never wanted to get rid of you in the first place. Glad to see you. You should really get a skype.
Apostle
Apostle

Back to top Go down

Post  Karma Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:57 pm

Apostle wrote:
Karma wrote:
Apostle wrote:

FUCKING KARMAAAAAA

Never wanted to get rid of you in the first place. Glad to see you. You should really get a skype.

karma12745 had skype for months now

Back to top Go down

Post  Apostle Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:22 pm

Karma wrote:
Apostle wrote:
Karma wrote:
Apostle wrote:

FUCKING KARMAAAAAA

karma12745 had skype for months now

Added ya up.
Apostle
Apostle

Back to top Go down

Post  Platon Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:52 am

Very interesting lifestory you have there. Would love to discuss and share DMT and LSD trips with you. Im also working on starting an independent label, mabey in the future i could send some promotion EP:s to you?
Platon
Platon

Back to top Go down

Post  Apostle Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:25 am

Platon wrote:Very interesting lifestory you have there. Would love to discuss and share DMT and LSD trips with you. Im also working on starting an independent label, mabey in the future i could send some promotion EP:s to you?

It's a deal Smile
Apostle
Apostle

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum