School of Athens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Melchizedek and the Mystery of Fire

4 posters

Go down

Melchizedek and the Mystery of Fire Empty Melchizedek and the Mystery of Fire

Post  Apostle Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:02 am

The book by M.P. Hall.

www[dot]mediafire[.]com/view/?357fw08zu0c6o9z

The title is somewhat misleading, only a small portion of the book deals with Melchizedek. The mystery of fire and its meaning to mankind is the actual theme of the book. The author attempts to provide his readers a method to discover the origins of man, who he is, and his true place in the universe. Hall describes how man's body is a living temple, and man a high priest serving at the initiation and rituals occurring in the various chambers and passageways of the human body. Lurking just beneath the surface of the world's greatest classical literature from ancient times is the collective esoteric knowledge of the human race. It isn't free. It must be worked for. Read and re-read and ponder to discover the essence of the writer's thoughts buried beneath symbolism and allegory. The possession of the occult keys to human salvation through knowledge of self is the goal for which the wise men of all ages have labored. It was the hope of possession of these ancient formulae that strengthened the candidates who struggled valiantly through the danger and disappointments of the ancient initiations. Sometimes, actually, giving their lives in their quest for the truth. It is unlawful to reveal to the uninitiated the key links to the chain of mysteries. It is possible, however, without breech of confidence, to explain certain of the lesser secrets which will vindicate the integrity of the older hierophants, but also reveal part of the mystery of man's divine nature.
Apostle
Apostle

Back to top Go down

Melchizedek and the Mystery of Fire Empty Re: Melchizedek and the Mystery of Fire

Post  Magus Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:07 am

I appreciate it my friend.

I had heard before of the inner temple, and long before that during meditating I would ponder myself in these wonderful chambers.
I've learned a lot with the inner knowledge the micro conscious(DNA) can teach to the whole Spirit.

And thank you Op. For a hopeful good read Very Happy
namaste.
Magus
Magus

Back to top Go down

Melchizedek and the Mystery of Fire Empty Re: Melchizedek and the Mystery of Fire

Post  Platon Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:11 pm

Thanks for the book. It will take a while before I tart grinding it tough. I have alot of planed books to read right now.
Platon
Platon

Back to top Go down

Post  Apostle Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:22 pm

Platon wrote:Thanks for the book. It will take a while before I tart grinding it tough. I have alot of planed books to read right now.

It's only around 85 pages. You should really get to it first Smile.
Apostle
Apostle

Back to top Go down

Post  Platon Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:36 pm

I will try to take time for it. But I read alot of books in school and then i already have some books that i have planed for weeks to read. I have it saved on my computer in my to read folder. And i skipped it up some steps to. Its hard to find time for reading new books tough, right now im reading 5 different books on and off.
Platon
Platon

Back to top Go down

Post  Fraga Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:10 pm

sounds awesome, gotta check that out
Fraga
Fraga

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum