School of Athens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greetings

2 posters

Go down

Greetings  Empty Greetings

Post  Ashen Fri Oct 12, 2012 3:55 pm

My name is Ashen , and i come from Nepal. As this seems to be a new forum I hope to see alot of new content , as this is a forum for learning i will be posting various topics ranging from literature to Mythology. I hope my contribution will be of assistance to any and all who search for it. Please do add me and maintain contact .go in peace my fellow learners.

Ashen

Back to top Go down

Greetings  Empty Re: Greetings

Post  _s Sat Oct 13, 2012 2:23 pm

Ashen wrote:My name is Ashen , and i come from Nepal. As this seems to be a new forum I hope to see alot of new content , as this is a forum for learning i will be posting various topics ranging from literature to Mythology. I hope my contribution will be of assistance to any and all who search for it. Please do add me and maintain contact .go in peace my fellow learners.
It's great to see another person with interest in literature here. There's a lot of musicians, including myself, but I also do poetry. Have you read up on lit theory? I haven't read much but what I have really resonates with me.

I was also hoping that this forum would stagnate little because it's so new. A lot of places tend to fill up with the same 5 people saying the same 5 opinions, and everyone else agreeing with them or getting flamed, and that would be like death for this kind of thing.
I guess that's why I like chans more sometimes, they stagnate slower.
_s
_s

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum