School of Athens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Organize a lil better

3 posters

Go down

Organize a lil better Empty Organize a lil better

Post  zartunze Wed Oct 10, 2012 6:18 pm

I suggest better organization for categories, like this:

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Also, you should give moderators better permissions ;o.

zartunze

Back to top Go down

Organize a lil better Empty Re: Organize a lil better

Post  _s Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:14 pm

zartunze wrote:only admins are allowed to see this image
While I can't see your image, I agree that it should be organized more around one person's vision than the nonsense we have now. Too many chefs spoil the soup.
I'm regretting asking for the suggestion subforum name to be changed to meta. I thought everyone would know what that means ;_;
_s
_s

Back to top Go down

Post  tospiteyourface Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:31 pm

_s wrote:While I can't see your image, I agree that it should be organized more around one person's vision than the nonsense we have now. Too many chefs spoil the soup.
I'm regretting asking for the suggestion subforum name to be changed to meta. I thought everyone would know what that means ;_;

for what it's worth, i agree. we only really need a handful of broad subforums for topics like spirituality, the occult, science, politics, and so on. once our user base gets a little more defined and we see who's going to stick around, then we could think about narrowing our focus a little more based on what we all prefer discussing (read: which subforums are most active). as it stands now, though, everything's just spread too thin and posts are too easily overlooked. overspecialization leads to extinction.
tospiteyourface
tospiteyourface

Back to top Go down

Post  zartunze Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:54 pm

_s wrote:
zartunze wrote:only admins are allowed to see this image
While I can't see your image, I agree that it should be organized more around one person's vision than the nonsense we have now. Too many chefs spoil the soup.

gyazo.com/e0a0b5dd0b5911c51e2156bb99dd24a1.png?1349906804

zartunze

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum