[EVENT] Astral Travel and Mystical Experiences Sessions in Vancouver (Oct 22-Dec 10)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[EVENT] Astral Travel and Mystical Experiences Sessions in Vancouver (Oct 22-Dec 10)

Post  Bel on Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:15 pm

Hi everyone!

For anyone who is lucky enough to be in Vancouver, there is an organization called the Conscious Realization that is giving FREE teaching sessions on meditation, astral projection and all sorts of cool spiritual teachings.

These sessions are focused on astral projection, lucid dreaming, and tapping into the spiritual faculties of consciousness. Over the weeks, you’ll learn a variety of techniques to explore beyond your body in the astral plane, study your dreams, tap into the essence of peace within, and use the power of sound to activate psychic faculties.

This might be interesting so I am definitely attending. If you're in the area, come check it out! They also have an online section, which is pretty cool.

consciousrealization[dot]com/courses/vancouver/astral-projection-and-mystical-experiences/

If there are events in your area, you can post them too and/or create a new thread! Smile
avatar
Bel

Posts : 9
Join date : 2012-10-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [EVENT] Astral Travel and Mystical Experiences Sessions in Vancouver (Oct 22-Dec 10)

Post  Platon on Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:23 pm

You just made me for the first time in history wish that I lived in Canada.
avatar
Platon

Posts : 42
Join date : 2012-10-07
Location : Somewhere in the forests of Sweden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [EVENT] Astral Travel and Mystical Experiences Sessions in Vancouver (Oct 22-Dec 10)

Post  nibanna man on Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:25 pm

Platon wrote:You just made me for the first time in history wish that I lived in Canada.

I've always wished to live in canada. They have an amazing indie scene.

Also, bel, is this something they hold anually? I'll be getting my liscense soon, so I may try to make it in the future if I can.

nibanna man

Posts : 35
Join date : 2012-10-08
Location : ohio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [EVENT] Astral Travel and Mystical Experiences Sessions in Vancouver (Oct 22-Dec 10)

Post  Bel on Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:36 pm

nibanna man wrote:
Platon wrote:You just made me for the first time in history wish that I lived in Canada.

I've always wished to live in canada. They have an amazing indie scene.

Also, bel, is this something they hold anually? I'll be getting my liscense soon, so I may try to make it in the future if I can.

I have attended meditation camps and such over the years but this is the first time I am attending one by this organization. I saw their posting on kijiji and at a local metaphysical book store.

If you ever decide to drive up to Vancouver, you can check out www[dot]banyen[dot]com/. It's pretty much the local "it" place for metaphysical books and such. I go there quite a bit. They have events every week having authors, shamans and readers give talks. They sometimes help with hands on exercises like meditation and healing. They also have an annual "reading" list which is pretty cool.
avatar
Bel

Posts : 9
Join date : 2012-10-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [EVENT] Astral Travel and Mystical Experiences Sessions in Vancouver (Oct 22-Dec 10)

Post  nibanna man on Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:39 pm

Bel wrote:
nibanna man wrote:
Platon wrote:You just made me for the first time in history wish that I lived in Canada.

I've always wished to live in canada. They have an amazing indie scene.

Also, bel, is this something they hold anually? I'll be getting my liscense soon, so I may try to make it in the future if I can.

I have attended meditation camps and such over the years but this is the first time I am attending one by this organization. I saw their posting on kijiji and at a local metaphysical book store.

If you ever decide to drive up to Vancouver, you can check out www[dot]banyen[dot]com/. It's pretty much the local "it" place for metaphysical books and such. I go there quite a bit. They have events every week having authors, shamans and readers give talks. They sometimes help with hands on exercises like meditation and healing. They also have an annual "reading" list which is pretty cool.

Ah. Ok. Thanks.

nibanna man

Posts : 35
Join date : 2012-10-08
Location : ohio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [EVENT] Astral Travel and Mystical Experiences Sessions in Vancouver (Oct 22-Dec 10)

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum