School of Athens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello, im Karma

2 posters

Go down

Hello, im Karma Empty Hello, im Karma

Post  Karma Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:51 am

I guess its time to stop lurking and post one of these. I am Karma, or Forge depending on if you met me in an IRC before. My experience lies in non-ceremonial magick, mostly direct energy manipulation, astral travel, and magickal theory. I was the head of the Lethelos project on /x/ where I taught astral projection and energy manipulation, but the influx in people able to learn against the people who wanted to learn was too low, so the project was scrapped. I've spent the better part of the last 6 months trying to better learn myself and my soul, and spent the better part of the last month in others minds rather than my own, with consent of course. I'm not really sure what else there is to say.

Back to top Go down

Hello, im Karma Empty Re: Hello, im Karma

Post  nibanna man Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:06 am

Karma wrote:I guess its time to stop lurking and post one of these. I am Karma, or Forge depending on if you met me in an IRC before. My experience lies in non-ceremonial magick, mostly direct energy manipulation, astral travel, and magickal theory. I was the head of the Lethelos project on /x/ where I taught astral projection and energy manipulation, but the influx in people able to learn against the people who wanted to learn was too low, so the project was scrapped. I've spent the better part of the last 6 months trying to better learn myself and my soul, and spent the better part of the last month in others minds rather than my own, with consent of course. I'm not really sure what else there is to say.

Ah. Very cool. I've astral projected quite a few times, but I haven't been able to do it consistently. I've also looked into energy manipulation, but so far, I haven't found any very good guides. Also, I think it's cool that you've been "in others minds". I'd like to look into that, if possible.

nibanna man

Back to top Go down

Post  Karma Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:12 am

Ah. Very cool. I've astral projected quite a few times, but I haven't been able to do it consistently. I've also looked into energy manipulation, but so far, I haven't found any very good guides. Also, I think it's cool that you've been "in others minds". I'd like to look into that, if possible.

I teach meditative projection, and projection-at-will. Sleep projection is more vivid than meditative, but you aren't limited to sleeping to project, so I find it much better. As for energy manipulation, there is no better guide than trial-and-error or finding someone who knows energy manipulation and can teach you.

Back to top Go down

Post  nibanna man Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:16 am

Karma wrote:

I teach meditative projection, and projection-at-will. Sleep projection is more vivid than meditative, but you aren't limited to sleeping to project, so I find it much better. As for energy manipulation, there is no better guide than trial-and-error or finding someone who knows energy manipulation and can teach you.

Ah. Ok. Well, I've looked into meditative projection, but I haven't found many resources. Would you mind maybe teaching me a little some time?

nibanna man

Back to top Go down

Post  Karma Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:20 am

nibanna man wrote: I teach meditative projection, and projection-at-will. Sleep projection is more vivid than meditative, but you aren't limited to sleeping to project, so I find it much better. As for energy manipulation, there is no better guide than trial-and-error or finding someone who knows energy manipulation and can teach you.

Ah. Ok. Well, I've looked into meditative projection, but I haven't found many resources. Would you mind maybe teaching me a little some time? [/quote]

pastebin (dot) com/ch00JQnA heres a link to my pastebin starter kit, i have other guides on my pastebin as well. My Void Meditation guide can be found here on this site in the meditation section, or in the pastebin, and my Projection guide can be found in the pastebin.

Back to top Go down

Post  nibanna man Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:33 am

Thanks.

nibanna man

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum