Any Kemetics?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Any Kemetics?

Post  Ankhesenbast on Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:41 pm

Being one myself, I was wondering if anyone else here is practicing Kemetic (Egyptian) Paganism or something related to that kind of spirituality.

Senetby!

Ankhesenbast farao

Ankhesenbast

Posts : 1
Join date : 2012-10-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Any Kemetics?

Post  Bad Brains on Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:06 pm

This is a new one for me. I'm going to have too look into this. Any sites you recommend?
avatar
Bad Brains

Posts : 6
Join date : 2012-10-06
Location : Oklahoma City

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Any Kemetics?

Post  Brian on Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:32 pm

I don't practice but I avidly study and incorporate a lot of the Egyptian stuff into the Frankenstein religion I have created. There's a lot of good shit in there, definitely worth some research.

Brian
Admin

Posts : 40
Join date : 2012-10-05

View user profile http://circleoflearning.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Any Kemetics?

Post  Platon on Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:59 pm

Im widely interested in the religion, i have a couple of books about it, but havent really read them so seriously, mostly just skipped them trough. I could share them if other people here would want access to some academical (and spiritual) information about the religion.
avatar
Platon

Posts : 42
Join date : 2012-10-07
Location : Somewhere in the forests of Sweden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Any Kemetics?

Post  nibanna man on Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:28 pm

Platon wrote:Im widely interested in the religion, i have a couple of books about it, but havent really read them so seriously, mostly just skipped them trough. I could share them if other people here would want access to some academical (and spiritual) information about the religion.

Yes, it would be great if you could share.

nibanna man

Posts : 35
Join date : 2012-10-08
Location : ohio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Any Kemetics?

Post  Platon on Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:46 pm

nibanna man wrote:
Yes, it would be great if you could share.

I will try to clench your thirst for information. For now, I have this. I need to sort my digital library but I dont really have the energy or time right now.

This is a more academic point of wiev on the rituals and traditions in ancient egypt.

mediafire.com/view/?gd9p9n86tj0d825


avatar
Platon

Posts : 42
Join date : 2012-10-07
Location : Somewhere in the forests of Sweden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Any Kemetics?

Post  nibanna man on Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:52 pm

Platon wrote:
nibanna man wrote:
Yes, it would be great if you could share.

I will try to clench your thirst for information. For now, I have this. I need to sort my digital library but I dont really have the energy or time right now.

This is a more academic point of wiev on the rituals and traditions in ancient egypt.

mediafire.com/view/?gd9p9n86tj0d825



Thank you very much.

nibanna man

Posts : 35
Join date : 2012-10-08
Location : ohio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Any Kemetics?

Post  Platon on Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:58 pm

nibanna man wrote:
Thank you very much.

No problem at all. We are here, after all, to share information, no? Wink
avatar
Platon

Posts : 42
Join date : 2012-10-07
Location : Somewhere in the forests of Sweden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Any Kemetics?

Post  nibanna man on Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:01 pm

Platon wrote:
nibanna man wrote:
Thank you very much.

No problem at all. We are here, after all, to share information, no? Wink

Yep, that is correct. Very Happy

nibanna man

Posts : 35
Join date : 2012-10-08
Location : ohio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Any Kemetics?

Post  Fraga on Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:17 pm

Hey, how does akhenaten fit into this?For all i know, he made everyone worship just one god, the sun god. How is that different from worshipping the other pantheon, in your opinion? do the many gods represent inner faculties of man?
avatar
Fraga

Posts : 33
Join date : 2012-10-07
Location : Braga, Portugal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Any Kemetics?

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum