School of Athens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Speaking to the Dead

4 posters

Go down

Speaking to the Dead Empty Speaking to the Dead

Post  Brian Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:28 pm

I'm not normally into this type of stuff but recently I've had the strong desire to contact a deceased. Can anyone tell me either how or whether this is even possible in all reality. If someone chooses to tell me how to go about this can you also please include a brief description of the level of ill fate I could be calling upon myself by doing this. Thanks guys.

Brian
Admin

https://circleoflearning.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Speaking to the Dead Empty Re: Speaking to the Dead

Post  Mister K Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:42 pm

Can I just be the first to say, stop while you're ahead?
Because stop while you're ahead.

Mister K

Back to top Go down

Post  Apostle Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:00 pm

Brian wrote:I'm not normally into this type of stuff but recently I've had the strong desire to contact a deceased. Can anyone tell me either how or whether this is even possible in all reality. If someone chooses to tell me how to go about this can you also please include a brief description of the level of ill fate I could be calling upon myself by doing this. Thanks guys.

The only way I've heard, and this is just hearing, of a way to do that, is if the spirit wants to see you, and wishes to be with you for a few moments, it will do so on its own, rather than you calling unto it.

I have a "spiritual guide", but I feel him to be one with me, rather than something different.

During meditations, I envision him sitting in my chair, and I take his place during meditation by sitting in the spot I envisioned him to be.

Quite the magical experience.
Apostle
Apostle

Back to top Go down

Post  Bel Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:03 am

There will be no ill-fate upon you. The deceased are just spirit people. But it is always better to channel a higher entity like an angel or guardian as a mediator to attract the highest vibrational frequency.

I guess you would like the channel someone who is departed. There are many ways to go about this, really. I personally prefer astral projection and/ or asking the spirit person (ex. my grandmother) to visit my in my dreams. As long as you ask and are receptive, they will come and speak to you.

Other methods include automatic writing and acting as an oracle for the spirit to speak through you. But that requires a lot more practice.

There's also a book called Contacting the Spirit World by Linda Williamson which gives the basics of "staying in touch with loved ones". Good luck!
Bel
Bel

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum