School of Athens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Numberlogy around the world

+3
Brian
Eskael
Magus
7 posters

Go down

Numberlogy around the world - Page 2 Empty Re: Numberlogy around the world

Post  nibanna man Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:23 pm

Magus wrote:
nibanna man wrote:
Magus wrote:Are creator attained 10 level. It could have been a normal human being form another "earth" like planet where there where humans, so the bible says he created man as his image. Physically as he remembered he was.
And he started beta testing. From there on we have a lot of reboots. Antlantis, Noah,etc.. He rebooted the system a lot of times as he wasn't finding the right way to teach them.

Imagine (earth overseer/god) as a construction worker, now he has a dead line to fill. He has x millenniums/Centuries/decades to give humans what ever he wants. So he gave them fear(war)/love(greece times)/knowledge(atlantis)/power(rome) just to test out emotions and become a more wiser being.

On Atlantis he gave them all his knowledge, he wasn't afraid of giving, he loved his creation and they loved him back. When the first high priest attained overseer consciousnesses he could bend space and time. as they were the rules set by The overseer.

When he took notice that they were awakening to fast and this could "probably" take him off his post. He physically killed them. As for there souls remained trap here on earth.

So as we come close to the last dead line three things may rise. as they are my idea.

1.Good harvest,they will account all his creation history.If so then, First the Overseer is promoted to next 13 tones leaving earth with no overseer but us. I'm pretty sure there is no right or wrong in the creator level as he only wants to learn from his creation, as above so below micro level to macro understanding. PS: Since the planet has grown to it's own potential he doesn't need daddy any more.

2.A 10 level or higher human(if we have one.) would rise to take the throne of the world, or to destroy it or try to reconstruct it. Remembering the overseer was once human in image, but we are a really different human race with a different perspective of life. So if a wise man goes up the throne he has the opportunity to change some things, just can't get it over his head. As he probably won't. Supposedly there are strong candidates around the world, we are still to see... Like i said only speculation.

3. Earth will be enriched with a more opened mind overseer. It's like a new Mod for /x/. And the opportunity to continue growing as a whole human race.

OR

1. Bad harvest. Kaboom! Bah! Schizwizel! Abrakadabra! BLAH! we pass by a cleansing, return to the high tone of this dimension and are given new planets, as this would mean total human destruction through physical or mental ways. like "Bi!" and everybody that hears it dies physically.

"As above so below" :

If are overseer is a jealous man. with favoritism and who strives to do anything to win(even been on top of other high level consciousnesses). So above as below.

If are overseer is an opened minded man, with no favoritism and he strives for everybody. So above as below. A more united society, were gays are gays just for being gay, and nobody gives a fuck as long as he strives to help everybody else.

its like the head of the company, if you have a responsible boss who doesn't come late and doesn't slack off, you probably won't slack off and come late.

But if you do have a slacking off boss who comes late, one day you'll wake up and say "Nan today i won't go" or "maybe i'll do this at work and get out early". We tend to look up to the higher being.

-So people will get mad if the overseer got mad and sent his own sons out of eden(amazon physically -_-)
-Or he'll choice a race over another race and won't leave things to fate.(moses and the jews)
-He'll say man can't have free will, and we will be but in a psych prison where we don't know what to do, if to follow are desires of lust and love or to follow the rules.

"to drink or no to drink? to fuck or not to fuck?" Why don't you do what you feel

Powering up:

Dna is the micro level consciousnesses fingerprint of god, it's were you'll learn wisdom to go up the tire. If god learns from us, we learn from his fingerprint. And by all means you can get as high as the overseer just by that, although it's practically impossible.

The closest i got to the overseer was having the munchies and was cooking, and i started spacing out and though "I need a fork" and a fork fell on top of the stove while i already had a fork in my hand. So the only way i ever broke space was trolling myself into believing 100% there wasn't a fork while i was cooking and i needed a fork thus creating a troll/time paradox. And BLINK a fork fell on the stove, telefone rang at the same time, my dad opened the door with a pizza box saying "We ordered pizza". I was like "what the fuck happened" and all of this happened in a split second. It was really cool yet bizarre how the overseer operates. To think and have. Mega synchronicity.(I was wishing for pizza all day Very Happy)

Since we are getting closer to the harvest the wise reincarnated souls are recovering there lost wisdom, there is still hope for humans. Powerful beings that have be born in the last 30 years have the knowledge and wisdom to guide earth.We just have to be prepared to see younger people guiding instead of thinking age is wisdom.

So, I am just overflowing with thoughts about this. I was thinking about enlightenment, and I was thinking about "as above so below". The microcosm and the macrocosm. Firstly, let me start of by saying that I am what is known as a "bodhisattva". What this means is that I took a vow to become enlightened for the good of mankind, so that they too could become enlightened. I believe that this is my final life as a human. I'm not quite sure what happened, but something very big happened in my life. I'll make a thread about it, but I don't have time to go into detail right now. Basically, I had a realization about nirvana and "hell". I believe this realization caused me to become enlightened (if not fully, I'm at least a "sotapanna"). I feel fully enlightened, though. That is why I am making this post. I think one of the younger guides you were talking about is me. When I read that, it really resonated in my mind, as well as my body. Also, as part of my bodhisattva quest, I realized that as above, so below also corresponds to humans and god. When all the humans are enlightened (the final accomplishment of a bodhisattva), god becomes enlightened, which is why we are here. We are here to help god reach enlightenment. When everyone becomes enlightened, all of us, and god experience nirvana.

okay so let's imagine we have a human body. And he is moving to hawaii.Imagine this person will live his entire life there.

It will take 10-15 years for his DNA to start changing and mutating to get used more and more to the sun. But when the body get's used to the suns ray. the process that took 15 years to mutate will bend in less then a year. So this subject took x time to learn how to adapt in this environment but the y time to adapt his entire body. One DNA got it all of the others will follow behind.

The Mayan calendar is pyramid like. All the important ends and beginnings of a new era(Baktun) are marked with important events. From diseases being spread, discoveries, floods, first buddha, etc..
Link: www(dot)lawoftime(dot)org/infobooth/fullsizemap.html

The 13th baktun is the last one, it would be a REALLY FAST PROCESS. while the other ones took longer to finish, from the 12th to the 13th it's really fast.
the count down has already started. On may we had full level disinfo shit on /x/, and a lot of really nice posts where going on from insiders. Maybe We already have a god like microcosm among us and the government knows it, that means god is already evolving in to a more god like macrocosm.

it took him 13 baktun to evolve. And only some months to change the entire process. it ends in December 21st.

And if he evolves we evolve. Earth evolves we evolve.

Pic related full level disinfo times. A huge soul like human activated shit in the sun. His merkaba was fully opened. Disinfo almost gave the location of the so said lucky guy. But with him opening it all the way there we can now access this knowledge and see how he did it and how to get the same level of power.

Numberlogy around the world - Page 2 13436910

Ah. Ok. I understand. So, we should evolve with god on december 21st?

nibanna man

Back to top Go down

Post  nibanna man Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:44 pm

Also, while typing my last response I realized something funny. Speaking of synchronicity and numerology, I looked at my phone and realized that I had 666 songs on it. The last thing I had added to it was the nightmare before christmas soundtrack (something halloween related). I just thought that was funny.

nibanna man

Back to top Go down

Post  Magus Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:03 am

Also, while typing my last response I realized something funny. Speaking of synchronicity and numerology, I looked at my phone and realized that I had 666 songs on it. The last thing I had added to it was the nightmare before christmas soundtrack (something halloween related). I just thought that was funny.

lol I just hope some people can handle the nightmare Mad
Magus
Magus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum