Numberlogy around the world

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Numberlogy around the world

Post  Magus on Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:27 am

I lived in the west all my life. And now live in the east. And among these traits I've been in love with A lot of symbols. So why not start are approach to basic symbols like numbers. Why numbers?
Well first we can state that they have a different writing around the world but all seek the same meaning.

一个 sheep here = 1 sheep in Texas = 1 ovelha in Brasil

Now looking at a spiritual context.
in china 4 means death. People hate it so much they pay to not have a "4" on there telephone numbers. the same goes for Japan. They say it means that because it sound like "death".

In western 4 also means death. But in a more perfected way. It means rebirth. After number 3(considered the trinity in a lot of cultures including Christianity). So it wouldn't be a physical death but a spiritual death to a more higher consciousnesses.

people who begin to enter a higher frequency will notice a lot of repeated numbers. SPECIALLY the InFamous 11:11

And that's where I wanna get.
1 means god in both sides of the world. Celestial in nature.

Now counting the number of 1's we see in 11:11, We would have four 1's.
Could that mean that the awakening starts with the death of the being but with the acknowledgment of a higher level of unity?

let's have a good discussion and in the mean time we shall try to investigate these intriguing differences among culture. The base of are wisdom and knowledge come from these symbols. By discovering the lower parts of there meaning we will see them as a system of mathematical that can and may influence are perception.

Western lucky number 7
eastern lucky number 6
6 + 7 = 13

13 means bad and good luck. The yin and the yang. And i''m pretty sure you didn't know that Razz
Namaste my friends.


avatar
Magus

Posts : 15
Join date : 2012-10-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Numberlogy around the world

Post  Eskael on Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:49 am

Do you find it ironic that in some spiritual contexts that six is an evil number?

Eskael

Posts : 2
Join date : 2012-10-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Numberlogy around the world

Post  Magus on Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:56 am

why would six be an evil number? like all other number it serves it's purpose.

For some people to see a triplets of 6's is like HOLY FUCK I'm DOOMED. if i saw it i would laugh and wouldn't take it into to account.
I think we give numbers the meaning and purpose they need.

But what happens when you start seeing them a lot? that's where i wanna get. What if you start seeing 21's or 22's for my example 47's.
what then?

I've been through the phases of 11:11 before and it freaked me out.

After that it was 4's I would see them everywhere. And only after a certain spiritual awakening/kundalini Fuck(scared the shit out of me though i was REALLY gonna die)

I started to see 7. And 47's.

Which in my Perspective means. Lucky you, you survived to tell the story. So when ever I feel down my head just turns to 47 be it a bus number or plate number. 47 gets me up.

Oww before finishing 4+7 = 11 Razz
coincidence? maybe? maybe not? everything has there purpose.


Pointer 6 and 9 are the same symbol just different position. What do you think nine would mean then?
avatar
Magus

Posts : 15
Join date : 2012-10-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Numberlogy around the world

Post  Eskael on Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:32 am

My understanding of it is that seven is the perfect number six is falling short of perfect. I'm not referring to the whole 666 thing, because you're right, that is silly.

Eskael

Posts : 2
Join date : 2012-10-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Numberlogy around the world

Post  Brian on Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:08 pm

If you believe in the Bible it does reference 666 as being something of an omen of the coming of satan. I'm not real big on the bible though, but it does interest me that 666 is essentially a sigil, and in effect it can be used for summoning satan. The only number I have ever had a problem with is 27 on and off. 2+7=9. 9 is an upside down 6. If 6 is evil then 9 is good, I am good. I feel like Nicholas Cage. haha, can anyone tell me what 27 actually means?

Brian
Admin

Posts : 40
Join date : 2012-10-05

View user profile http://circleoflearning.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

2012 hurb durb!

Post  Magus on Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:55 am

Speculation:
2 means duality. It means as long as there is good there is evil.
and 7 perfection.

So when you see a 27 try thinking about the possibility of having a "bad side" and "good side" to it.

Example: you lost your girlfriend, you can think SHIT and cry for like 4 months thinking about it and not moving on. Or you could think "okay, we were having a bad relationship at least i'll have the chance to get another hottie Very Happy", thus duality the sad a happy side of the story.

And 7 could mean that this balance of opinions and judgemente of your part, can lead to good luck. So think twice when seeing 27 it may be trying to say something.

Yes the union of 666 is not a number but a sigil. a different symbol.

Now moving on.... Another topic involving numbers.

The forbidden city has 9.999 doors. They say 10000 is the number of god. 1 + four 0's = god in old eastern culture.The forbidden city is really old and her architects were as smart and mystic as you could get.

Zero means creation it's a cycle. And supposedly we are entering are fifth creation. The fifth big bang in the galaxy. So would that mean they knew the fifth dimension is something only approachable through the conclusion of this last cycle. And remember these cycles before her where 0's that means they had to be redone, as the 1 would also mean a new cycle which will not close on itself. not another 0. Creation. this is are fifth jorney back and it's due to 21st 2012

All over the world this number is noticed.
Be it I ching in China
Egyptian tomb walls
Or mayan Calander.

Although so apart, so close. hese places share the same date. Why 21? Why 2012?

And this time I'll approach the tarot system that was supposedly created by Atlantis using numbers(universal code).

Did you know 21 in tarot cards means the World. El mundo. 7+7+7=21
20 would be judgement.
and 12 is the hanged man. which means hard to pass by. change. Re-adaptation. Mysticism.

Card number 12 has a funny story. It's a story about a fool(card number 0) that goes in search of the truth behind the veil. After learning something he proclaims himself to be a magician(number 1) And thinks him to be all powerful but after he turns in to the high priestess(number 2) he looks back and looks at the lack of spirituality the magician had. The all is united(duality good and bad).

Now imagine Odin himself went on one of these journeys he went from a fool to a high priestess but still not believing in his capacity to acknowledge a spiritual world he hanged himself from a tree and saw the world upside down. And that's the hanged man number 12

What follows is card 12 means we will have to look thing from a completely different perspective. Re adapt what we know for what is coming. Odin was not a fool after that but a god.

21st 2012 my speculation = The world shall pass judgement and you'll have to be a fool to continue looking at the world with the same eyes as you had before.

Namaste and take care.
avatar
Magus

Posts : 15
Join date : 2012-10-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Numberlogy around the world

Post  Fraga on Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:33 am

“Fill thou my body with Spirit of Light. Come from the Flower that shines through the darkness. Come from the Halls where the Seven Lords rule. Name them by name, I, the Seven: Three, Four, Five and Six, Seven, Eight—Nine. By their names I call them to aid me, free me and save me from the darkness of night: Untanas, Quertas, Chietal, and Goyana, Huer- tal, Semveta—Ardal. By their names I implore thee, free me from darkness and fill me with Light.”

"Nine are the interlocked dimensions, and Nine are the cycles of space. Nine are the diffusions of consciousness, and Nine are the worlds within worlds. Aye, Nine are the Lords and the cycles that come from above and below."

This is from the Emerald Tablets of Toth. Thought it could be of some use. Though i couldn't find the passage i was looking for, that described the numbers from three to nine and their meanings.

Somewhere i heard that a number is not just an ordinary man-made symbol for expressing quantities. Like, one may represent one unit of something, but it has for example the quality of one-ness, two of duality and opposition, three of trinity, completion, perfection, four of balance, order, straightness, the number of the square, man (osiris is many times depicted on a square throne- five is the quintessence, the overcoming of the four base human standings and facets, the number of the man-god; six is the number of magic, of the twice perfect three (therefore its demonization by the hand of the culture and society). Seven are the days of the week, another "perfection", and the seven notes of the musical scale; twelve are the months of the year and the hours, and the twelve half-tones of the music scale.

Michael Tsarion has something on this subject.


avatar
Fraga

Posts : 33
Join date : 2012-10-07
Location : Braga, Portugal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Numberlogy around the world

Post  Magus on Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:52 am

Fraga.

If its nine dimensional.

Would the number ten mean escape from this previous loop of dimensions and the rebirth of a new one?
Speculation:

I always imagine earth as been a school like planet(actually a private school like planet with extreme duality as it's biggest teacher/ alot of different races and problems, can create conflict and acceptance of different beings and all are the "same" we are all "one" wisdom).

If we can learn enough an ascend to the tenth which would mean 10. The exist of a loop and the oneness of a new High level Conciseness.The number that come after are as exact 11, 12 and 13. So when this enlightened soul exits this dimension it will:

11. begin a new world as a test to see if he managed to learn enough to own his own creation.He'll Create his own ideal world, in the infinite space. And have a healthy council of high level beings help him guide his creation.
12. A new set of rules and moral. Normally partaking free will and duality to teach it's creation. That is if it creates a "race" with consciousnesses. And then apply these rules and let them role.
13. The harvest. Death and rebirth. The creator enters a new level of 13 tones, and joins a higher council if said world is good.if said world is a bad harvest this creator is then given a second chance at creating a descent world.


And the consciousnesses that have evolved enough partake in other created worlds. those too low go back to the void for another chance of rebirth. 4th,5th,6th,7th,8th,9th move on to "good harvest" planets. Planets that have lived the harvest to tell the story, to finish there learning. If said being has a high level consciousnesses but uses it for selfish reasons, he'll be reborn in a not yet harvested planet and will have the chance to learn through other means.

Harvest is just the reboot the system has to test it's students. It's like final exams.
avatar
Magus

Posts : 15
Join date : 2012-10-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Numberlogy around the world

Post  Fraga on Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:16 am

That's really intreresting. Somehow, sometimes when studying things like esoteric symbolism and numerology, i strugle with the multiple interpretations of some numbers. I think the acceptance of the multiplycity (ninefold? :p) of each symbolic item in its interpretation is the only thing i kinda take for granted.

A question then, is that which you have described supposed to be an evolution situated in the "above" (physical, worldy universe, overseen by unintelligible beings of higher dimensions) or in the "below" (Inner life of man, multiple and plural as it is, overseen by the deepest part of his existence, that God that precedes all personal life and oversees this learning circumstance) ??

Probably "as above so below"...

Someone spoke of the number ten, in its grafism, as a phallus and a vagina. The Inner marriage of the opposites, an Alchemical rebirth... There are Ten Sephirah in the Qaballah.. It's the "end cycle" of numbers, after which you start repeating the symbols.. In the "first perfection" (3) after the "end cycle", there is the harvest.. Thats interesting.

Another question: This evolution you speak of. Is it going to happen, has it happened yet, does it happen often, does it happen on an inner level like a few times a month or a day (therefore mood swings, which probably are symptoms of very light energy and consciousness fluctuations) ??

EDIT: LOL, post number 10 for me. 'tsup synchronicity?
avatar
Fraga

Posts : 33
Join date : 2012-10-07
Location : Braga, Portugal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Numberlogy around the world

Post  Magus on Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:02 am

Are creator attained 10 level. It could have been a normal human being form another "earth" like planet where there where humans, so the bible says he created man as his image. Physically as he remembered he was.
And he started beta testing. From there on we have a lot of reboots. Antlantis, Noah,etc.. He rebooted the system a lot of times as he wasn't finding the right way to teach them.

Imagine (earth overseer/god) as a construction worker, now he has a dead line to fill. He has x millenniums/Centuries/decades to give humans what ever he wants. So he gave them fear(war)/love(greece times)/knowledge(atlantis)/power(rome) just to test out emotions and become a more wiser being.

On Atlantis he gave them all his knowledge, he wasn't afraid of giving, he loved his creation and they loved him back. When the first high priest attained overseer consciousnesses he could bend space and time. as they were the rules set by The overseer.

When he took notice that they were awakening to fast and this could "probably" take him off his post. He physically killed them. As for there souls remained trap here on earth.

So as we come close to the last dead line three things may rise. as they are my idea.

1.Good harvest,they will account all his creation history.If so then, First the Overseer is promoted to next 13 tones leaving earth with no overseer but us. I'm pretty sure there is no right or wrong in the creator level as he only wants to learn from his creation, as above so below micro level to macro understanding. PS: Since the planet has grown to it's own potential he doesn't need daddy any more.

2.A 10 level or higher human(if we have one.) would rise to take the throne of the world, or to destroy it or try to reconstruct it. Remembering the overseer was once human in image, but we are a really different human race with a different perspective of life. So if a wise man goes up the throne he has the opportunity to change some things, just can't get it over his head. As he probably won't. Supposedly there are strong candidates around the world, we are still to see... Like i said only speculation.

3. Earth will be enriched with a more opened mind overseer. It's like a new Mod for /x/. And the opportunity to continue growing as a whole human race.

OR

1. Bad harvest. Kaboom! Bah! Schizwizel! Abrakadabra! BLAH! we pass by a cleansing, return to the high tone of this dimension and are given new planets, as this would mean total human destruction through physical or mental ways. like "Bi!" and everybody that hears it dies physically.

"As above so below" :

If are overseer is a jealous man. with favoritism and who strives to do anything to win(even been on top of other high level consciousnesses). So above as below.

If are overseer is an opened minded man, with no favoritism and he strives for everybody. So above as below. A more united society, were gays are gays just for being gay, and nobody gives a fuck as long as he strives to help everybody else.

its like the head of the company, if you have a responsible boss who doesn't come late and doesn't slack off, you probably won't slack off and come late.

But if you do have a slacking off boss who comes late, one day you'll wake up and say "Nan today i won't go" or "maybe i'll do this at work and get out early". We tend to look up to the higher being.

-So people will get mad if the overseer got mad and sent his own sons out of eden(amazon physically -_-)
-Or he'll choice a race over another race and won't leave things to fate.(moses and the jews)
-He'll say man can't have free will, and we will be but in a psych prison where we don't know what to do, if to follow are desires of lust and love or to follow the rules.


"to drink or no to drink? to fuck or not to fuck?" Why don't you do what you feel

Powering up:

Dna is the micro level consciousnesses fingerprint of god, it's were you'll learn wisdom to go up the tire. If god learns from us, we learn from his fingerprint. And by all means you can get as high as the overseer just by that, although it's practically impossible.

The closest i got to the overseer was having the munchies and was cooking, and i started spacing out and though "I need a fork" and a fork fell on top of the stove while i already had a fork in my hand. So the only way i ever broke space was trolling myself into believing 100% there wasn't a fork while i was cooking and i needed a fork thus creating a troll/time paradox. And BLINK a fork fell on the stove, telefone rang at the same time, my dad opened the door with a pizza box saying "We ordered pizza". I was like "what the fuck happened" and all of this happened in a split second. It was really cool yet bizarre how the overseer operates. To think and have. Mega synchronicity.(I was wishing for pizza all day Very Happy)

Since we are getting closer to the harvest the wise reincarnated souls are recovering there lost wisdom, there is still hope for humans. Powerful beings that have be born in the last 30 years have the knowledge and wisdom to guide earth.We just have to be prepared to see younger people guiding instead of thinking age is wisdom.


Last edited by Magus on Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:32 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Magus

Posts : 15
Join date : 2012-10-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Numberlogy around the world

Post  zartunze on Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:29 am

Magus wrote:
The closest i got to the overseer was having the munchies and was cooking, and i started spacing out and though "I need a fork" and a fork fell on top of the stove while i already had a fork in my hand. So the only way i ever broke space was trolling myself into believing 100% there wasn't a fork while i was cooking and i needed a fork thus creating a troll/time paradox. And BLINK a fork fell on the stove, telefone rang at the same time, my dad opened the door with a pizza box saying "We ordered pizza". I was like "what the fuck happened" and all of this happened in a split second. It was really cool yet bizarre how the overseer operates. To think and have. Mega synchronicity.(I was wishing for pizza all day Very Happy)
I've had countless synchs...but never anything like that. That's bizarre.

zartunze

Posts : 21
Join date : 2012-10-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Numberlogy around the world

Post  _s on Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:50 am

First of all I'd like to say I haven't read all the stuff Magus posted, though I'm working on it, so maybe he addressed some of these concerns all ready.
There's a few things I don't like about the whole numerology system, but the big one is that it makes no distinction between cultural memes associated with numbers and the mathematical properties of numbers. The cultural associations have to have some sort of origin, but that origin is not necessarily in reality. Perhaps 4 is death because of some property of groups of 4 that tend to cause death, and the proto-Chineese people shaped their writing system to reflect this. Or maybe the characters for 4 and death were created separately, and the proto-Chineese just realized they looked the same and created that association.
The point is, we don't know, and we shouldn't pretend to know.
I mean, you could always make the point that the belief vested in the properties of numbers causes those properties to appear, but I would have to be convinced of this.
avatar
_s

Posts : 49
Join date : 2012-10-07
Age : 23
Location : albany

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Numberlogy around the world

Post  nibanna man on Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:11 pm

Magus wrote:Are creator attained 10 level. It could have been a normal human being form another "earth" like planet where there where humans, so the bible says he created man as his image. Physically as he remembered he was.
And he started beta testing. From there on we have a lot of reboots. Antlantis, Noah,etc.. He rebooted the system a lot of times as he wasn't finding the right way to teach them.

Imagine (earth overseer/god) as a construction worker, now he has a dead line to fill. He has x millenniums/Centuries/decades to give humans what ever he wants. So he gave them fear(war)/love(greece times)/knowledge(atlantis)/power(rome) just to test out emotions and become a more wiser being.

On Atlantis he gave them all his knowledge, he wasn't afraid of giving, he loved his creation and they loved him back. When the first high priest attained overseer consciousnesses he could bend space and time. as they were the rules set by The overseer.

When he took notice that they were awakening to fast and this could "probably" take him off his post. He physically killed them. As for there souls remained trap here on earth.

So as we come close to the last dead line three things may rise. as they are my idea.

1.Good harvest,they will account all his creation history.If so then, First the Overseer is promoted to next 13 tones leaving earth with no overseer but us. I'm pretty sure there is no right or wrong in the creator level as he only wants to learn from his creation, as above so below micro level to macro understanding. PS: Since the planet has grown to it's own potential he doesn't need daddy any more.

2.A 10 level or higher human(if we have one.) would rise to take the throne of the world, or to destroy it or try to reconstruct it. Remembering the overseer was once human in image, but we are a really different human race with a different perspective of life. So if a wise man goes up the throne he has the opportunity to change some things, just can't get it over his head. As he probably won't. Supposedly there are strong candidates around the world, we are still to see... Like i said only speculation.

3. Earth will be enriched with a more opened mind overseer. It's like a new Mod for /x/. And the opportunity to continue growing as a whole human race.

OR

1. Bad harvest. Kaboom! Bah! Schizwizel! Abrakadabra! BLAH! we pass by a cleansing, return to the high tone of this dimension and are given new planets, as this would mean total human destruction through physical or mental ways. like "Bi!" and everybody that hears it dies physically.

"As above so below" :

If are overseer is a jealous man. with favoritism and who strives to do anything to win(even been on top of other high level consciousnesses). So above as below.

If are overseer is an opened minded man, with no favoritism and he strives for everybody. So above as below. A more united society, were gays are gays just for being gay, and nobody gives a fuck as long as he strives to help everybody else.

its like the head of the company, if you have a responsible boss who doesn't come late and doesn't slack off, you probably won't slack off and come late.

But if you do have a slacking off boss who comes late, one day you'll wake up and say "Nan today i won't go" or "maybe i'll do this at work and get out early". We tend to look up to the higher being.

-So people will get mad if the overseer got mad and sent his own sons out of eden(amazon physically -_-)
-Or he'll choice a race over another race and won't leave things to fate.(moses and the jews)
-He'll say man can't have free will, and we will be but in a psych prison where we don't know what to do, if to follow are desires of lust and love or to follow the rules.


"to drink or no to drink? to fuck or not to fuck?" Why don't you do what you feel

Powering up:

Dna is the micro level consciousnesses fingerprint of god, it's were you'll learn wisdom to go up the tire. If god learns from us, we learn from his fingerprint. And by all means you can get as high as the overseer just by that, although it's practically impossible.

The closest i got to the overseer was having the munchies and was cooking, and i started spacing out and though "I need a fork" and a fork fell on top of the stove while i already had a fork in my hand. So the only way i ever broke space was trolling myself into believing 100% there wasn't a fork while i was cooking and i needed a fork thus creating a troll/time paradox. And BLINK a fork fell on the stove, telefone rang at the same time, my dad opened the door with a pizza box saying "We ordered pizza". I was like "what the fuck happened" and all of this happened in a split second. It was really cool yet bizarre how the overseer operates. To think and have. Mega synchronicity.(I was wishing for pizza all day Very Happy)

Since we are getting closer to the harvest the wise reincarnated souls are recovering there lost wisdom, there is still hope for humans. Powerful beings that have be born in the last 30 years have the knowledge and wisdom to guide earth.We just have to be prepared to see younger people guiding instead of thinking age is wisdom.

So, I am just overflowing with thoughts about this. I was thinking about enlightenment, and I was thinking about "as above so below". The microcosm and the macrocosm. Firstly, let me start of by saying that I am what is known as a "bodhisattva". What this means is that I took a vow to become enlightened for the good of mankind, so that they too could become enlightened. I believe that this is my final life as a human. I'm not quite sure what happened, but something very big happened in my life. I'll make a thread about it, but I don't have time to go into detail right now. Basically, I had a realization about nirvana and "hell". I believe this realization caused me to become enlightened (if not fully, I'm at least a "sotapanna"). I feel fully enlightened, though. That is why I am making this post. I think one of the younger guides you were talking about is me. When I read that, it really resonated in my mind, as well as my body. Also, as part of my bodhisattva quest, I realized that as above, so below also corresponds to humans and god. When all the humans are enlightened (the final accomplishment of a bodhisattva), god becomes enlightened, which is why we are here. We are here to help god reach enlightenment. When everyone becomes enlightened, all of us, and god experience nirvana.

nibanna man

Posts : 35
Join date : 2012-10-08
Location : ohio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Numberlogy around the world

Post  Magus on Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:26 pm

_s wrote:First of all I'd like to say I haven't read all the stuff Magus posted, though I'm working on it, so maybe he addressed some of these concerns all ready.
There's a few things I don't like about the whole numerology system, but the big one is that it makes no distinction between cultural memes associated with numbers and the mathematical properties of numbers. The cultural associations have to have some sort of origin, but that origin is not necessarily in reality. Perhaps 4 is death because of some property of groups of 4 that tend to cause death, and the proto-Chineese people shaped their writing system to reflect this. Or maybe the characters for 4 and death were created separately, and the proto-Chineese just realized they looked the same and created that association.
The point is, we don't know, and we shouldn't pretend to know.
I mean, you could always make the point that the belief vested in the properties of numbers causes those properties to appear, but I would have to be convinced of this.

I agree with you, as we are all students to learn and debate the the truth behind the huge number of meanings a number can have.

numbers can be used in almost all refrences possible from paying a bill to to having a tarot reading.

www(dot)ata-tarot(dot)com/resource/cards/
avatar
Magus

Posts : 15
Join date : 2012-10-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Numberlogy around the world

Post  Magus on Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:55 pm

nibanna man wrote:
Magus wrote:Are creator attained 10 level. It could have been a normal human being form another "earth" like planet where there where humans, so the bible says he created man as his image. Physically as he remembered he was.
And he started beta testing. From there on we have a lot of reboots. Antlantis, Noah,etc.. He rebooted the system a lot of times as he wasn't finding the right way to teach them.

Imagine (earth overseer/god) as a construction worker, now he has a dead line to fill. He has x millenniums/Centuries/decades to give humans what ever he wants. So he gave them fear(war)/love(greece times)/knowledge(atlantis)/power(rome) just to test out emotions and become a more wiser being.

On Atlantis he gave them all his knowledge, he wasn't afraid of giving, he loved his creation and they loved him back. When the first high priest attained overseer consciousnesses he could bend space and time. as they were the rules set by The overseer.

When he took notice that they were awakening to fast and this could "probably" take him off his post. He physically killed them. As for there souls remained trap here on earth.

So as we come close to the last dead line three things may rise. as they are my idea.

1.Good harvest,they will account all his creation history.If so then, First the Overseer is promoted to next 13 tones leaving earth with no overseer but us. I'm pretty sure there is no right or wrong in the creator level as he only wants to learn from his creation, as above so below micro level to macro understanding. PS: Since the planet has grown to it's own potential he doesn't need daddy any more.

2.A 10 level or higher human(if we have one.) would rise to take the throne of the world, or to destroy it or try to reconstruct it. Remembering the overseer was once human in image, but we are a really different human race with a different perspective of life. So if a wise man goes up the throne he has the opportunity to change some things, just can't get it over his head. As he probably won't. Supposedly there are strong candidates around the world, we are still to see... Like i said only speculation.

3. Earth will be enriched with a more opened mind overseer. It's like a new Mod for /x/. And the opportunity to continue growing as a whole human race.

OR

1. Bad harvest. Kaboom! Bah! Schizwizel! Abrakadabra! BLAH! we pass by a cleansing, return to the high tone of this dimension and are given new planets, as this would mean total human destruction through physical or mental ways. like "Bi!" and everybody that hears it dies physically.

"As above so below" :

If are overseer is a jealous man. with favoritism and who strives to do anything to win(even been on top of other high level consciousnesses). So above as below.

If are overseer is an opened minded man, with no favoritism and he strives for everybody. So above as below. A more united society, were gays are gays just for being gay, and nobody gives a fuck as long as he strives to help everybody else.

its like the head of the company, if you have a responsible boss who doesn't come late and doesn't slack off, you probably won't slack off and come late.

But if you do have a slacking off boss who comes late, one day you'll wake up and say "Nan today i won't go" or "maybe i'll do this at work and get out early". We tend to look up to the higher being.

-So people will get mad if the overseer got mad and sent his own sons out of eden(amazon physically -_-)
-Or he'll choice a race over another race and won't leave things to fate.(moses and the jews)
-He'll say man can't have free will, and we will be but in a psych prison where we don't know what to do, if to follow are desires of lust and love or to follow the rules.


"to drink or no to drink? to fuck or not to fuck?" Why don't you do what you feel

Powering up:

Dna is the micro level consciousnesses fingerprint of god, it's were you'll learn wisdom to go up the tire. If god learns from us, we learn from his fingerprint. And by all means you can get as high as the overseer just by that, although it's practically impossible.

The closest i got to the overseer was having the munchies and was cooking, and i started spacing out and though "I need a fork" and a fork fell on top of the stove while i already had a fork in my hand. So the only way i ever broke space was trolling myself into believing 100% there wasn't a fork while i was cooking and i needed a fork thus creating a troll/time paradox. And BLINK a fork fell on the stove, telefone rang at the same time, my dad opened the door with a pizza box saying "We ordered pizza". I was like "what the fuck happened" and all of this happened in a split second. It was really cool yet bizarre how the overseer operates. To think and have. Mega synchronicity.(I was wishing for pizza all day Very Happy)

Since we are getting closer to the harvest the wise reincarnated souls are recovering there lost wisdom, there is still hope for humans. Powerful beings that have be born in the last 30 years have the knowledge and wisdom to guide earth.We just have to be prepared to see younger people guiding instead of thinking age is wisdom.

So, I am just overflowing with thoughts about this. I was thinking about enlightenment, and I was thinking about "as above so below". The microcosm and the macrocosm. Firstly, let me start of by saying that I am what is known as a "bodhisattva". What this means is that I took a vow to become enlightened for the good of mankind, so that they too could become enlightened. I believe that this is my final life as a human. I'm not quite sure what happened, but something very big happened in my life. I'll make a thread about it, but I don't have time to go into detail right now. Basically, I had a realization about nirvana and "hell". I believe this realization caused me to become enlightened (if not fully, I'm at least a "sotapanna"). I feel fully enlightened, though. That is why I am making this post. I think one of the younger guides you were talking about is me. When I read that, it really resonated in my mind, as well as my body. Also, as part of my bodhisattva quest, I realized that as above, so below also corresponds to humans and god. When all the humans are enlightened (the final accomplishment of a bodhisattva), god becomes enlightened, which is why we are here. We are here to help god reach enlightenment. When everyone becomes enlightened, all of us, and god experience nirvana.

okay so let's imagine we have a human body. And he is moving to hawaii.Imagine this person will live his entire life there.

It will take 10-15 years for his DNA to start changing and mutating to get used more and more to the sun. But when the body get's used to the suns ray. the process that took 15 years to mutate will bend in less then a year. So this subject took x time to learn how to adapt in this environment but the y time to adapt his entire body. One DNA got it all of the others will follow behind.

The Mayan calendar is pyramid like. All the important ends and beginnings of a new era(Baktun) are marked with important events. From diseases being spread, discoveries, floods, first buddha, etc..
Link: www(dot)lawoftime(dot)org/infobooth/fullsizemap.html


The 13th baktun is the last one, it would be a REALLY FAST PROCESS. while the other ones took longer to finish, from the 12th to the 13th it's really fast.
the count down has already started. On may we had full level disinfo shit on /x/, and a lot of really nice posts where going on from insiders. Maybe We already have a god like microcosm among us and the government knows it, that means god is already evolving in to a more god like macrocosm.

it took him 13 baktun to evolve. And only some months to change the entire process. it ends in December 21st.

And if he evolves we evolve. Earth evolves we evolve.

Pic related full level disinfo times. A huge soul like human activated shit in the sun. His merkaba was fully opened. Disinfo almost gave the location of the so said lucky guy. But with him opening it all the way there we can now access this knowledge and see how he did it and how to get the same level of power.


avatar
Magus

Posts : 15
Join date : 2012-10-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Numberlogy around the world

Post  nibanna man on Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:23 pm

Magus wrote:
nibanna man wrote:
Magus wrote:Are creator attained 10 level. It could have been a normal human being form another "earth" like planet where there where humans, so the bible says he created man as his image. Physically as he remembered he was.
And he started beta testing. From there on we have a lot of reboots. Antlantis, Noah,etc.. He rebooted the system a lot of times as he wasn't finding the right way to teach them.

Imagine (earth overseer/god) as a construction worker, now he has a dead line to fill. He has x millenniums/Centuries/decades to give humans what ever he wants. So he gave them fear(war)/love(greece times)/knowledge(atlantis)/power(rome) just to test out emotions and become a more wiser being.

On Atlantis he gave them all his knowledge, he wasn't afraid of giving, he loved his creation and they loved him back. When the first high priest attained overseer consciousnesses he could bend space and time. as they were the rules set by The overseer.

When he took notice that they were awakening to fast and this could "probably" take him off his post. He physically killed them. As for there souls remained trap here on earth.

So as we come close to the last dead line three things may rise. as they are my idea.

1.Good harvest,they will account all his creation history.If so then, First the Overseer is promoted to next 13 tones leaving earth with no overseer but us. I'm pretty sure there is no right or wrong in the creator level as he only wants to learn from his creation, as above so below micro level to macro understanding. PS: Since the planet has grown to it's own potential he doesn't need daddy any more.

2.A 10 level or higher human(if we have one.) would rise to take the throne of the world, or to destroy it or try to reconstruct it. Remembering the overseer was once human in image, but we are a really different human race with a different perspective of life. So if a wise man goes up the throne he has the opportunity to change some things, just can't get it over his head. As he probably won't. Supposedly there are strong candidates around the world, we are still to see... Like i said only speculation.

3. Earth will be enriched with a more opened mind overseer. It's like a new Mod for /x/. And the opportunity to continue growing as a whole human race.

OR

1. Bad harvest. Kaboom! Bah! Schizwizel! Abrakadabra! BLAH! we pass by a cleansing, return to the high tone of this dimension and are given new planets, as this would mean total human destruction through physical or mental ways. like "Bi!" and everybody that hears it dies physically.

"As above so below" :

If are overseer is a jealous man. with favoritism and who strives to do anything to win(even been on top of other high level consciousnesses). So above as below.

If are overseer is an opened minded man, with no favoritism and he strives for everybody. So above as below. A more united society, were gays are gays just for being gay, and nobody gives a fuck as long as he strives to help everybody else.

its like the head of the company, if you have a responsible boss who doesn't come late and doesn't slack off, you probably won't slack off and come late.

But if you do have a slacking off boss who comes late, one day you'll wake up and say "Nan today i won't go" or "maybe i'll do this at work and get out early". We tend to look up to the higher being.

-So people will get mad if the overseer got mad and sent his own sons out of eden(amazon physically -_-)
-Or he'll choice a race over another race and won't leave things to fate.(moses and the jews)
-He'll say man can't have free will, and we will be but in a psych prison where we don't know what to do, if to follow are desires of lust and love or to follow the rules.


"to drink or no to drink? to fuck or not to fuck?" Why don't you do what you feel

Powering up:

Dna is the micro level consciousnesses fingerprint of god, it's were you'll learn wisdom to go up the tire. If god learns from us, we learn from his fingerprint. And by all means you can get as high as the overseer just by that, although it's practically impossible.

The closest i got to the overseer was having the munchies and was cooking, and i started spacing out and though "I need a fork" and a fork fell on top of the stove while i already had a fork in my hand. So the only way i ever broke space was trolling myself into believing 100% there wasn't a fork while i was cooking and i needed a fork thus creating a troll/time paradox. And BLINK a fork fell on the stove, telefone rang at the same time, my dad opened the door with a pizza box saying "We ordered pizza". I was like "what the fuck happened" and all of this happened in a split second. It was really cool yet bizarre how the overseer operates. To think and have. Mega synchronicity.(I was wishing for pizza all day Very Happy)

Since we are getting closer to the harvest the wise reincarnated souls are recovering there lost wisdom, there is still hope for humans. Powerful beings that have be born in the last 30 years have the knowledge and wisdom to guide earth.We just have to be prepared to see younger people guiding instead of thinking age is wisdom.

So, I am just overflowing with thoughts about this. I was thinking about enlightenment, and I was thinking about "as above so below". The microcosm and the macrocosm. Firstly, let me start of by saying that I am what is known as a "bodhisattva". What this means is that I took a vow to become enlightened for the good of mankind, so that they too could become enlightened. I believe that this is my final life as a human. I'm not quite sure what happened, but something very big happened in my life. I'll make a thread about it, but I don't have time to go into detail right now. Basically, I had a realization about nirvana and "hell". I believe this realization caused me to become enlightened (if not fully, I'm at least a "sotapanna"). I feel fully enlightened, though. That is why I am making this post. I think one of the younger guides you were talking about is me. When I read that, it really resonated in my mind, as well as my body. Also, as part of my bodhisattva quest, I realized that as above, so below also corresponds to humans and god. When all the humans are enlightened (the final accomplishment of a bodhisattva), god becomes enlightened, which is why we are here. We are here to help god reach enlightenment. When everyone becomes enlightened, all of us, and god experience nirvana.

okay so let's imagine we have a human body. And he is moving to hawaii.Imagine this person will live his entire life there.

It will take 10-15 years for his DNA to start changing and mutating to get used more and more to the sun. But when the body get's used to the suns ray. the process that took 15 years to mutate will bend in less then a year. So this subject took x time to learn how to adapt in this environment but the y time to adapt his entire body. One DNA got it all of the others will follow behind.

The Mayan calendar is pyramid like. All the important ends and beginnings of a new era(Baktun) are marked with important events. From diseases being spread, discoveries, floods, first buddha, etc..
Link: www(dot)lawoftime(dot)org/infobooth/fullsizemap.html


The 13th baktun is the last one, it would be a REALLY FAST PROCESS. while the other ones took longer to finish, from the 12th to the 13th it's really fast.
the count down has already started. On may we had full level disinfo shit on /x/, and a lot of really nice posts where going on from insiders. Maybe We already have a god like microcosm among us and the government knows it, that means god is already evolving in to a more god like macrocosm.

it took him 13 baktun to evolve. And only some months to change the entire process. it ends in December 21st.

And if he evolves we evolve. Earth evolves we evolve.

Pic related full level disinfo times. A huge soul like human activated shit in the sun. His merkaba was fully opened. Disinfo almost gave the location of the so said lucky guy. But with him opening it all the way there we can now access this knowledge and see how he did it and how to get the same level of power.




Ah. Ok. I understand. So, we should evolve with god on december 21st?

nibanna man

Posts : 35
Join date : 2012-10-08
Location : ohio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Numberlogy around the world

Post  nibanna man on Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:44 pm

Also, while typing my last response I realized something funny. Speaking of synchronicity and numerology, I looked at my phone and realized that I had 666 songs on it. The last thing I had added to it was the nightmare before christmas soundtrack (something halloween related). I just thought that was funny.

nibanna man

Posts : 35
Join date : 2012-10-08
Location : ohio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Numberlogy around the world

Post  Magus on Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:03 am

Also, while typing my last response I realized something funny. Speaking of synchronicity and numerology, I looked at my phone and realized that I had 666 songs on it. The last thing I had added to it was the nightmare before christmas soundtrack (something halloween related). I just thought that was funny.

lol I just hope some people can handle the nightmare Mad
avatar
Magus

Posts : 15
Join date : 2012-10-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Numberlogy around the world

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum